Fist of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  [FoG] Goodmonson Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:25 am

Application Format

copy paste this into a new topic for your application

Xbox Live ID (eg: Goodmonson):
MP rank (wont effect whether your in or not, just want to know):
Mic:
Do i own Cod 4, Cod WAW, or both:
Comment:

Application System
After you post an application you will change your clan tag to FoGr and will continue to be that for a week, during this week you will play with FoG members and they will decide to either REC (recommend) or DEREC (Basically a warning about this app) if you get 5 REC's OR 0 DERECS during your first week, you are now a member of the Clan and if you are derec'ed equal too or more than two times you are denied.

post a new topic with the format and the recs and derecs will be posted there.

The application process is not necessary for anyone who any of the past members, (however for a week or two i will want to play with you a couple times to see if your a dick.) or I know personally or for a long time, IF WE DO KNOW YOU post one anyways, so we can add you to live and get to know you. The rec'ing system is only for people we dont know who want to join.

- Goodmonson
[FoG] Goodmonson
[FoG] Goodmonson
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

https://fogcod.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  [FoG] Goodmonson Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Actually scratch allthat fucking shit. Its call of duty its not a serious game, there is no longer any format and its not necessary for an applicant to post one, instead. I will post a topic for each applicant and people will say if they want them in fog simple as that shit. The recs will stay but wont be as strict its just a way of saying yay or neigh. I will say if they are in fog if i believe that everyone thinks that they should be.
[FoG] Goodmonson
[FoG] Goodmonson
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

https://fogcod.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down